Thursday, September 13, 2018

1) Why did you choose A Level Media Studies?
I choose media as an a level as it goes very well with the subject I am doing which is double business .

2) Did you take GCSE Media Studies (either here at Greenford or a different school)?
No I have never done media before.

3) If you answered yes to Q2, what grade did you achieve in GCSE Media? What coursework tasks did you complete? What would you say your strengths and weaknesses were in GCSE Media?

3) What grade do you hope to achieve in A Level Media?
I hope to get an A in media studies.

4) What are your current thoughts about your next steps after A Levels - university, apprenticeship, work?
I am thinking about doing business management or an apprenticeship/degree in business.


5) What do you think the biggest media story of 2018 has been and why?
The biggest story of 2018 has probably been on 

6) What media sources do you use to find out about news and current affairs?
 I use Instagram and Snapchat to find out news for London and sometimes I watch television to see the news 

7) What was the last film you watched?
The last movie I watched was the nun.


8) What is your favourite ever TV series?
Power 

9) How many hours do you spend online in an average day? Is this too little, too much or about right? Why?
I think I use about  5 hours  a day on average being online and this is too much as it consumes a lot of my time because it keeps me updated with everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment